Transfer Wagon for packs of slabs
The HERSEN Transfer Wagon for packs of slabs (Ref. 50470) is one of the characteristic products within the family of heavy-duty trolleys. The peculiarity of this device lies in its motorized linear displacement. This auxiliary equipment is especially suitable for transferring loads from one warehouse to another, or from one crane to another when they are in parallel.
It can be manufactured with different load capacities up to 100 tonnes. It is moved along rails at ground level, the length of which depends on the client’s needs, with the possibility of being flat or with frame racks.
Upon manufacturing the Transfer Wagon, the safety of the operators and technicians who handle it is taken into account, as well as the integrity of the cargo to be transported. It is installed with an acoustic alarm, anti-collision sensors, a beacon, emergency mushroom pushbuttons, rubber skirting protection and a stop detector.
The Transfer Wagon offers the following protection modalities:
- Safety laser detector: these detectors are installed at the ends of the wagon and scan the path ahead. These detectors have 3 safety zones at different distances. Depending on the area where the danger is, the wagon will either make an acoustic warning, slow down or stop. This option allows the wagon to move along its trajectory when it is outside the detectors’ safety zone, that is to say, the zone in which the wagon stops if it is invaded.
- Fencing during the route: To be able to open an access in the fence, the wagon must be completely stopped. With this fence, any access is denied. It is used when you want to use speeds higher than in the previous option.
- Safety barriers: the trajectory remains open, without fencing. Depending on the maximum speed and maximum load of the wagon, at a safe distance barriers are installed which are sensitive to the movement of people. These barriers delimit the four sides of the enclosure with beams. If any side of the enclosure is invaded, the wagon stops.
The Transfer Wagon’s power cable can be installed in several ways:
- On the surface using a winder.
- Under the surface to allow the wagon to run freely along the trajectory.
- Aerially by means of a power cable winding drum to optimize workspace.
Additional options for the Transfer Wagon for packs of slabs:
- Speed control with frequency inverter.
- Remote control.
- Button board in stop station.
- Button board on the wagon.
The design, manufacturing and completion process of the Transfer Wagon are fully developed by HERSEN.
If you are interested in finding out more about our Transfer Wagon for slabs, or you want to place an order for this product, do not hesitate to contact us. If you have any special needs, please let us know and we will contact you to study the feasibility of your project. You can do so using the contact form found at the bottom of this page, by phone, or in our contact email.